|Position: Specialty Manager|
|Reports to: ||Department:|
Convey a positive impression of the specialty store to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience, showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits.
- Utilize effective communication skills in training and developing staff, delivering exceptional service to customers, driving business with the merchant group and general problem solving.
- Achieve positive results in top line sales, profit and loss management and inventory control.
- Establish a goal oriented selling culture that focuses on relationship selling, building a client base and exceptional service.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are executed and policies followed.
- Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
- Monitor performance, provide direction, and take corrective action when needed.
- BS College Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 2 - 3 years of Specialty Retail Management experience
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and leadership skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Independent, self motivated, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- High level of taste and sophistication consistent with the high fashion lifestyle philosophy