The Tax Manager will report to the company’s Vice President of Tax. The Tax Manager will primarily be responsible for preparing the company’s U.S. and Canadian monthly, quarterly and annual income tax provision.
• Calculation of Book to Tax Adjustments
• Monthly Effective Tax Rate Calculation
• Monthly Payable Rollforward
• Reconciliation of Deferred Balances
• Valuation Allowance Analysis
• Uncertain Tax Position Calculation
• Federal and State True Up Calculation
• Preparation of quarterly tax disclosures
• Ensure SOX compliance with all Company policies and procedures
• Assist with review of federal and state tax returns
• Public Accounting or Public/Private experience
• Experience with OneSource Income Tax a plus
• Retail sector experience a plus
• Ability to effectively communicate with senior tax department personnel
• Excellent project and time management skills
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Positive, energetic and creative attitude
• Results oriented
Essential: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. 4-6 years of tax provision experience under US GAAP/IFRS.
Additional or Local Requirements to Standard Role
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Thank you for your interest in a position with the Hudson Group / Dufry and sincerely appreciate your interest in our company.
We will screen all applicants and select candidates whose qualifications seem to meet our needs. We will carefully consider your application during the initial screening and will contact you if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process.
Hudson Group / Dufry provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants.
Hudson Group / Dufry is a drug free workplace and applicants are subject to drug screenings in compliance with local statutes.
Where permitted or required by law, applicants are subject to local, state and federal criminal background checks and background checks conducted by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).