GROW With US!
Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Responsible to fulfill merchandise as requested by the manager for assigned stores. Efficiently deliver requested products, replenish store shelves, organize stock rooms, order merchandise
- Ensure all assigned locations are appropriately stocked with merchandise to support sales goals
- Merchandise in assigned stores as outlined by planograms and company/vendor visual presentation guidelines. Execute new displays as required
- Sort, price and tag all merchandise accurately
- Submit orders for merchandise to ensure appropriate stock levels to avoid out of stock situations and effectively replenish assigned stores
- Ensure stock rooms are organized and maintain an accurate physical inventory at all times
- Prepare damaged and out of date merchandise as needed for return to stock room and vendors in a timely manner
- Assist customers in their selection of products and answer customer questions about electronics merchandise
- Follow all Loss Prevention procedures to prevent loss of merchandise and minimize shrink
- Report suspected theft or shoplifting incident to management
- As needed, help maintain clean stores, to include but not limited to; sweeping, dusting and organizing of store fixtures and displays
- Acknowledge and greet all customers during operating hours
- Be knowledgeable with airport and surrounding businesses to assist travelers and customers
- Perform additional related duties as requested
- Availability to work variable schedules to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to function in a fast past environment with ability lift up to 50lbs with frequent bending, lifting and long periods of time standing an/or walking.
Two or more years experience working stock/warehouse in a retail environment. High school diploma or GED. Desirable:
Previous experience interacting with customers and working with personal electronics
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!