GROW With US!
Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
This position is responsible for percentage rent lease payments and royalty/franchise fees, ensuring all lease requirements are met. Reconcile and resolve any landlord receivable balances.
- Process, record and mail all monthly lease payments in compliance with lease terms
- Prepare monthly, quarterly & annual reports for landlords and ensure all lease requirements are met
- Reconcile and resolve any landlord/subtenant issues; including correspondence, receivable or payable balances
- Prepare annual budgets and analyze monthly variances between budget, actual and prior year
- Perform monthly accruals and account reconciliation analysis
- Provide accounting support to field operations
- Participate in internal and external audits
- Complete ad hoc reporting and special reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Accounting
- 2-3 years of related accounting experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel a must. Intermediate in all other Microsoft Office products
- AMTdirect lease administration software experience a plus
- Ability to multitask, prioritizing work load, complete day to day activities and handle all urgent requests
- Ability to interact positively and effectively with store operations, VPs, Regional Managers and landlords and subtenants
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!