GROW With US!
Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Responsible for monthly, quarterly & annual accounting and financial reporting functions.
- Assist in completing month, quarterly and year end closings
- Prepare journal entries and maintain proper supporting documentations
- Perform periodic general ledger account analysis and reconciliations to general ledger
- Ensure compliance with SOX 404 procedures and documentations
- Assist in running finance reports and creating month end analysis
- Complete ad hoc reporting and special reports
- Strong critical and analytical skills
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Advanced excel experience
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance required
- Proficient in Excel
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!