The most important part of providing exceptional customer service is offering the very best experience to our customers! Our Sales Associates are The Traveler's Best Friend, and their performance has a huge impact on company performance and customer perceptions. That's why we choose Specialty Sales Associates carefully. The Traveler's Best Friend must possess a curiosity and eagerness to solve the customer's needs while at the same time develop and foster long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.
- Relationship selling products, services and solutions by getting to know customers and helping solve their unique end to end needs.
- Asking lifestyle questions to thoroughly understand customer needs, offers relevant services, solutions, and accessories so customer can make informed decision to complete their purchase.
- Utilize all relevant sales tools to drive profitable growth.
- Leverages on-line resources, tools, and peer knowledge to self train.
- Attends and participate in all required trainings and meetings.
- Understands and executes store shrink plan.
- 2+ years of specialty retail sales experience.
- This isn't a desk job! Lifting up to 30 lbs., standing and moving up to 100% of the time.
- Must be 18 years of age.
Only those with a high-end or department store retail and electronics background will be considered.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.