GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. We offer great career opportunities for individuals who will provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by assisting in the daily operation of the stores.
Shift Leaders are responsible for coaching Crew Members throughout their shift to execute Dunkin' Donuts operational standards and deliver a great guest experience.
Team Environment – Communicating responsibilities, providing feedback, and recognizing achievements of crew members in a respectful manner. Deploy team members appropriately to meet guests' needs and service standards throughout shift. Support training of Crew Members as directed by Restaurant Manager or Assistant Manager. Communicate goals and hold team members accountable for performance during shift.
Operations Excellence for Guest Satisfaction - Hold guests as highest priority and role model exceptional guest service. Drive sense of urgency through Crew Members to satisfy guests' needs and resolve problems. Reinforce the use of systems, tools, and procedures throughout shift, while taking appropriate steps to correct deficiencies. Monitor team performance to ensure quality, service, and cleanliness standards are met throughout shift. Complete all required training including ServSafe® certification.
Profitability- Ensure restaurant standards and marketing initiatives are properly executed during shift. Follow all systems and processes to control labor costs, food costs, and cash throughout shift. Monitor and ensure Crew Members comply with all policies and procedures related to cleanliness, food safety, and restaurant safety and security during shift. Report equipment issues, provide Crew Member performance feedback, and discuss other restaurant opportunities with Restaurant Manager. Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Must be able to fluently speak/read English
- Math and writing skills
- Restaurant, retail, or supervisory experience preferred
- At least 18 years of age (where applicable)
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Guest Focus -- anticipate and understand guests' needs and exceed their expectations.
- Passion for Results -- set compelling targets and deliver on commitments.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making -- make good decisions based on analysis, experience and judgment.
- Building Effective Teams -- get the right people in the right places, enabling them to make decisions and celebrate success as a team.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!