GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. We offer great career opportunities for individuals who will provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by assisting in the daily operation of the stores.
- Assist in completing month, quarterly and year end closings
- Prepare journal entries and maintain proper supporting documentations
- Perform periodic general ledger account analysis and reconciliations to general ledger
- Ensure compliance with SOX 404 procedures and documentations
- Assist in variance analysis against budget and prior period account balances
- Liaise with other finance and accounting partners for GL close and reconciliations
- Provide accounting support to field operations
- Participate in internal and external audits
- Complete ad hoc reporting and special reports
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, able to interact with store locations, VPs, regional managers, and other corporate departments
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize work load, complete day to day activities, and handle all urgent requests
- SAP experience preferred
- Proficient in various computer applications - word, outlook, internet explorer, access, Great Plains, management reporting
- Advanced Excel experience necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- CPA or Masters a plus
- At least 4 year experience in accounting
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!