GROW With US!
Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
The position will assist with the preparation and review of SEC filings for a Foreign Private Issuer (similar to 10-Q, 10-K, 8-K and others as appropriate) as well as materials for the quarterly earnings call and other external presentations and projects. The position will also assist in establishing and maintaining accounting policies and procedures, and determining the accounting treatment for specific accounting issues.
- Assist in the preparation and review of information included in financial statements, footnotes, MD&A and related information and schedules which are included in SEC filings.
- Monitor and assess the impact of IFRS and SEC newly released financial accounting regulations and pronouncements and assist in the implementation of accounting and reporting related to new pronouncements.
- Interface with Company management, outside public accountants, corporate accounting, treasury and legal departments, among others, on an as needed basis.
- Assist in the assessment and review of financial reporting internal controls.
- Assist in the identification and resolution of technical accounting issues by providing well-documented technical accounting guidance and recommendations to management.
- Provide leadership in the development and improvement of the Company’s accounting policies and procedures.
- Review disclosures of various public companies for reporting practices and improvements to Company disclosures.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting; CPA license or working towards
- 2 to 5 years of experience in public accounting or similar corporate environment
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and proactive individual with a strong work ethic
- Very well organized, detail oriented, will need to track own progress on a number of tasks
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Technical MS skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint; experience with Hyperion a plus
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!