Location: Raleigh–Durham International Airport
- Conceptualizing designs and ideas displaying the products of the store innovatively and attractively.
- Frequently changing displays in accordance with the season, market trends and festivities.
- Ensuring the proper lighting of all signboards of the store.
- Strategizing the display and branding of store promotions and events for increasing sales of the store.
- Coordinating with technicians and staff for the proper and safe implementation of display designs.
- Keeping a track of the purchasing trend of the customers and strategizing presentations accordingly.
- Work with the divisional merchandise managers to strengthen market relationships and knowledge of market trend, strengths and weaknesses.
- Understand competitor’s strengths, weaknesses and strategy.
- Facilitate and promote timely communication and cooperation between stores, merchandising functions, and resources to accomplish sales, margin, and service objectives.
Skills and Specifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good leadership and motivational skills
- Successful merchandisers possess leadership and organizational skills, the ability to both communicate and negotiate effectively and knowledge of how to read and interpret financial reports.
- Highly organized and ability to adapt to quickly changing priorities.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, build partnerships and direct teams.
- The ability to use Microsoft Office and inventory-control software
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing/economics, merchandising or other related area
- A minimum five(5) years of related retail experience in visual merchandising