GROW With US!
Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
The Regional Training Manager is responsible for the implementation of training programs, and induvial courses that will develop and improve the capabilities of the Hudson Group retail shops. The scope of the training includes facilitating, monitoring, evaluating, and documenting training activates at a location level to meet sales and customer needs.
This is a full time position reporting to the Vice president of Training & Customer Service.
- Facilitate core training programs for retail locations through various delivery methods including classroom instruction, on-the-sales floor, and online
- Develop needs assessment that addresses the training needs and objectives for the region.
- Works with General Manager, Regional Manages, Business partners to identify training requirements , determine training priorities and plans.
- Develop and coordinate in partnership with the Learning & Development Manager the training schedules and plans for each location in the region including the core training programs for the division.
- Provide input to training program design, development, and production of training programs and materials to meet the specific need of the locations and adhere to company’s brand guidelines.
- Assess the effectiveness of the training programs and recommend changes in order to meet the prescribed goals of the location.
- Seek and support new approaches and processes to improve training delivery and program effectiveness of the core programs
- In partnership with field management and Vice President of Training set training priorities and objectives, assist in resolving obstacles to training delivery in the region.
- Identify and train candidates for the role of certified trainer within the region, including providing coaching and development to the local certified trainers
- Partner with the Learning & Development Manager to ensure that training material and manuals are on hand, current and being used effectively to support training goals and coordinates training schedules with the Learning & Development Manager to ensure needed resources are provided.
- Partner with the Learning & Development Manager in providing required reporting to track training implementation and progress.
- Assist as needed with train-the-trainer and new hire training for new location openings and follows through on post shop openings to identify training needs and provide appropriate follow-up training
Provide training support for brand specific specialty store training programs as required by the brands.
Actively participate in communicating with all management levels (Managers, GMs, RVPs, SVPs) within the region regarding training issues and progress.
- Actively participate in communicating with all management levels (Managers, GMs, RVPs, SVPs) within the region regarding training issues and progress.
- Excellent classroom facilitation and oral presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to use MS Office applications
- Excellent coaching skills
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to build relationship with internal and external partners
- Must be able to travel 75% of the time. Must also be able to travel throughout U.S. as needed.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!