Position: Quizno's Service Associates
Location: Stewart International Airport
Provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by assisting in the daily operation of the restaurant/store.
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the restaurant/store or approach the cashwrap.
- Communicate effectively with customers food and beverage orders.
- Follow all company policies, cash handling policies and special store loss prevention procedures.
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management.
- Effectively operate a cash register.
- Know basic restaurant/store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire restaurant/store.
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility.
- Assist other store employees in maintaining security in stores.
- Stock merchandise.
- Inform management of any out of stock situations.
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized restaurant/store, which includes sweeping, dusting, dish washing, mopping, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and displays.
- Perform related work as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Proficiency in the operation of a cash register.
- High degree of interpersonal skills.
Education and Experience
- Prior Food & Beverage experience needed.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.