Position: Office Manager (Operations)
Location: Calgary International Airport
- Responsible for accurately counting daily deposits
- Reviews and retrieve Z-readings and credit card audits. Separating all reading by district and register number
- Entering Z-reading information into spreadsheets. Responsible for completing and verifying accuracy of sales report
- Report current day, last year and last week sale figures to Regional VP daily
- Prepares daily reports to distribute to Partners
- Responsible for Dunbar orders
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable duties as required
Basic accounting skills
Ten Key by touch
- Verify that the safe has been counted and balanced at the beginning and end of day
- Preparing daily deposit log and communicating with corporate
- Responsible for counting and balancing cigarettes twice a day
- Pulling cigarette orders daily. Responsible for receiving cigarettes from Warehouse. Relay cigarette inventory needs to Warehouse every Wednesday and Sunday
- Preparing cashier over and shortage report
- Responsible for preparing weekly reports for corporate
- Responsible for all supply orders for Cash office
- Completion of daily counts for cigarettes, water, phone cards, watches and sunglasses/readers
- Responsible for daily perpetual
- General office work, including phone calls, letters, faxes and filing.
- Data Entry.
- Computer proficiency, including Word,Excel and Outlook.
- Payroll experience.
- Ensuring paperwork is done properly and accurately.
- Ordering of store supplies.
- Cash Register experience.
- Assist with register operation during peak times or when short staffed and giving breaks.
- Flexible to work periodic long and/or irregular hours including early mornings, weekends and holidays.
- Inventory control.
- Provide excellent customer service to our traveling public.
- Maintaining open and positive communication with the landlord or Airport Management.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Knowledge in counting large volumes of cash
- Microsoft Excel experience required
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule
- Skill in organization and computer
- Basic accounting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure, be Punctual, and a Flexible Team Player