Location: Miami International Airport
A leading multi–national company in the travel retail development business seeks a qualified individual to provide support to a team of Senior Level Executives in its International headquarters.
- Administrative support for daily operations
- Calendar management
- Set–Up and coordinate meetings, including video conferencing and IT–Department coordination.
- Draft and edit Executive–Level PowerPoint Presentations, including editorial, data, and visual inputs from multiple sources
- Write and edit Executive–Level correspondence, memorandum, emails
- Conduct internet research
- Manage multiple administrative projects simultaneously and ensure deadlines are met
- Develop and administer collaborative shared project resources, including digital drop box functionality
- Budget management
- Issue resolution
- Inter–department communications and coordination
- Point person for the International Department
- Meet and greet visitors and meeting participants
Hudson Group-Canada Expectations Include:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required. Fluency in other languages preferred.
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Expertise in productivity software, to include Microsoft Office; familiarity with project management functionality
- Collaborative administrative functionality
- Ability to keyboard at a high level, accurately
- Excellent multi–tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast–paced environment
- Positive attitude, ability to adapt to changing conditions, and dedicated professional work ethic
Knowledge and Skills:
- Self–motivated but able to work as part of a team.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Confidence presenting to groups of people.
- Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information.
- Must be able to travel and work weekends late nights as needed.
- Advanced excel required