GROW With US!
Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
The 3rd Key Supervisor will maintain operation and supervise the location and employees in conjunction with the Retail Manager (Store Manager or Lead 3rd key Supervisor where applicable). They will also motivate the team on the sales floor to achieve sales and productivity goals.
In store supervision
· Develops talent and capabilities, coach, train, motivate, energizes, enables others and lead by example using company products, programs and techniques.
· Communicate effectively to Retail Manager and Staff to aligns and engage the team in the vision while energizing and enabling others.
· Strives for excellence in execution ensuring superior level of customer service is given at all times.
· Greet customer within 30 seconds upon their arrival- ask if they need assistance, if unable to assist customer at that time, ensure that someone will be there shortly (based on standards communicated during Basic Training).
· Work with AT&D to demonstrate learning agility to ensure staff is trained in service and artistic skills as established by the company.
· Model the standard for staff in regards to customer service expectations as outlined by MAC.
· Ensure staff delivers consistent, excellent service in accordance with our standards.
· Strives for excellence in execution to resolve customer issues and requests in an efficient and quick manner.
· Develop and utilize customer database for phone calls, product launches events and appointments in conjunction with the company’s customer program to build collaborative relationships.
Enforcement of Company Policies
· Present and reinforce a professional appearance and maintain company dress code.
· Aligns and engages the team in the vision to manage all functions using company policies and procedures.
· Follow and implement all corporate visual standards and guidelines.
Support of Retail Manager
· Manage time, establish priorities and delegate effectively in support of Retail Manager.
· Assist with the accurate execution of employee time reporting
· Ensure inventory levels are accurate and appropriate.
· Supervise the maintenance of stock replenishments and completion as required.
· Perform other duties as required.
Adhering to and providing the example for M·A·C policies regarding customer service expectations, dress code and M·A·C’s professional standards.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITY
· Excellent Communication, Leadership, organizational and time management skills.
· Comfortable managing and supervising people.
· Professional demeanor and ability to be flexible and handle change in a positive manner.
· Embrace the company’s corporate philosophy.
· This position requires moderate physical effort. At counters one must stand nearly 8 hours.
· Ability to work 40 hours per week including evenings and weekends in a fast paced environment.
· Training and coaching new and existing employees.
· Ability to assess and make recommendations on customer service and staff needs.
· Ability to interpret/analyze weekly/monthly financial reports.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· A minimum grade 12 education, prefer college education
· Cosmetic experience preferred.
· 3-5 years retail experience, 1-2 years supervisory experience preferred.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!