Position: Lead Associate - Cash Audit
Location: Halifax Stanfield International Airport
Supports Operations Managers and Supervisors.
- Performs all cash register preparation, float verifications, spot checks, verification of end-of-shift cash reconciliations and deposits accurately and in a timely manner.
- Manage time to co-ordinate coverage of assigned breaks.
- Coach Sales Associates on proper cash handling policies
- Communicate with Lead Operation Managers/Supervisors to report and resolve register and debit machine issues.
- Follow all company policies, cash handling policies and special store loss prevention procedures.
- Communicate effectively with customers, peers, associates and management.
- Promotes a positive work environment for all Hudson Employees.
- Conducts store opening/closing/shift change procedures.
- Maintain high energy and professional manner at all times
- Consults and helps plan activities with General Manager; manages the activities of warehouse staff.
- Provides supervision, guidance and support to warehouse staff.
- Works with vendors, on-site jobbers and sales representatives.
- Communicates with home office personnel.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Proficiency in the operation of a cash register.
- High degree of interpersonal skills.
- Leadership qualities, interactive, and approachable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Time management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Good problem solving skills
- Full Availability required 5am -Midnight Mon- Sun