GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. We offer great career opportunities for individuals who will provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by assisting in the daily operation of the stores.
Ensure the accuracy of the functions of inventory management: receiving, RTVs, Transfers, physical inventory etc. Enter, maintain and retrieve UPC information in our Merchandising system. Maintain EDI information in the merchandising system. Input purchase orders (PO’s) for the buyers. Direct interaction with our operations team. Run sales and inventory reports.
- Enter, maintain and monitor items and prices of 500K+ skus to ensure availability and pricing is correct.
- Work with POS team to ensure that proper PLU files are sent to stores, ensuring that margins are met
- Work directly with the POS Department to resolve issues on a daily and weekly basis.
- Run reports on sales data for the Senior VP of Merchandising, buyers, POS and Marketing Department.
- Correct errors that cause items to be rejected through an ASN.
- Interact with accounts payable to resolve end-of-the month closeouts.
- Enter, maintain and monitor promotions in the merchandising system.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task with a strong emphasis on priority in a fast-paced environment.
- Advance skills in MS Excel.
- Ability to work well with a team.
Education and Experience
- High School or GED necessary
- Background in a retail merchandising or purchasing environment.
- Skills in MS Excel
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.