GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
- Participate in the execution of assigned audits and tasks, alone or in a team in accordance with an approved audit program with due professional care and IIA standards.
- Conduct assigned audits and tasks, alone or in team, in a professional manner and in accordance with an approved audit program and with due professional care and IIA standards
- Assure completion of the administrative tasks of all the assigned audits and tasks
- Manage and meet the deadlines of all phases of the audit engagements as per defined in the IA Manual as well as the correctness of IA reporting
- Provide ongoing feedback and assistance to the local Managers and Divisional Internal Auditors
- Prepare partial or full IA reports with the findings noted during the audit performed as per IIA standards and Dufry methodology
- Execute or support the line manager and delegates on non-recurrent IA and Loss prevention tasks
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Patient, flexible, hands on, resilient, initiative and accountable personality
- Able to work under pressure and to set priorities
- Talent in managing relationship without risking the independence of the department
- Able to travel up to 40%
- Fluent in English; additional languages would be an asset
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or related area,
- 3-5 years of experience in internal audit
- IIA certifications are a Plus
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.