- Contribute in the evaluation of reports/systems and compare them to the stated objective(s). Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Responsible for all different types of reporting, making recommendations to change procedure/policy or system in order to reach the goal of efficient, concise and correct collection of pertinent Human Resources information.
- Assist in the maintenance of Human Resources and Payroll Information Systems (ADP Enterprise, Ceridian, Time and Attendance System(s), Success Factors and all relevant systems) records and compile reports from all relevant systems.
- Assist in the performance management and succession planning process of the company.
- Supports the HRIS and Payroll function of the company by auditing and creating reports on a regular and continuous basis.
- Assisting with union reporting and contract compliance for all union locations. Assigning union dues, initiation fees and union benefit deductions to all union employees.
- Auditing Master Control Reports, New Hire Reports, Payroll Reports and Union Deduction Reports on a regular basis to ensure accuracy.
- Creating and maintaining an accurate list of union employees benefit listing. Resolving any issues concerning union employees, including but not limited to union deductions and benefit problems.
- Inputting miscellaneous deductions for union employees as determined by the collectively bargained agreement.
- Assist in developing and maintaining affirmative action program.
- The ability to research and analyze various different types of data information
- Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Basic understanding of Human Resources functional areas and practices
- Strong organizational, project management and analytical skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and timeframes
- Strong inter-personal skills, proven ability to interact with a diverse employee population and proven ability to work in a team setting
- Ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Access.
Essential: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience (3 to 5 years of progressive experience in multi-discipline Human Resources environment). Three to five years of progressive experience in using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Access is required.
Desirable: Background in employment law and other government compliance reporting is a plus
Additional or Local Requirements to Standard Role
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.