Hudson Group, a Dufry company
Looking for FULL TIME Work with BENEFITS? Join us!
We are looking for a Sales Associate for Hudson Group, a Dufry company, here at the Calgary International Airport.
You can expect from us:
- $13.60 per hour wage
- Health, Dental, and RRSP benefits coverage after 90 days
- Opportunity for growth and advancement in the company
- Paid parking
- A team-oriented and engaging environment
Reports to: Terminal Manager
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store
- Meet or exceed your individual sales and key business driver goals
- Follow all company policies, cash handling policies and special store loss prevention procedures
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management
- Effectively operate a cash register
- Know basic store layout and product attributes in order to assist customers and answer questions
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility
- Assist other store employees in maintaining security in stores
- Place replenishment orders and stock merchandise on the shelves
- Maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and displays
- Assist in maintaining the store’s product and visual presentation to company standards and floor set direction. This includes folding and hanging merchandise and assisting with floor set changes and stock replenishment
- Other tasks as assigned
Please note that this role is not solely limited to the duties and responsibilities as outlined above and may change with the needs of the business or at the direction of senior management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to stand, climb, and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to reach, twist, squat, bend and climb ladders
- Ability to regularly lift and / or move up to10 pounds frequently, lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Proficiency in the operation of a cash register
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Prior retail or other customer service experience preferred
Headquartered in East Rutherford, New Jersey, Hudson Group is the largest duty-paid travel retailer in North America. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of international duty-free travel retailer Dufry AG (DUFN) of Basel, Switzerland. Hudson Group operates over 700 newsstands, cafes, and specialty retail shops in 70 airports and transportation terminals in North America. Dufry operates over 1,400 stores in 45 countries and 180 airports and transportation terminals around the world.
Job Type: Full-time