Supports the General Cash Room Manager in executing all daily cash room tasks and managing the day to day functions of the Cash Room. Delivers a high standard of customer service to all levels of employees in field operations to the corporate office.
- Manages all Cash Room Associates.
- Responsible for accurately counting daily deposits.
- Reviews and retrieve Z-readings and credit card audits. Separating all reading by district and register number.
- Entering Z-reading information into spread sheets. Responsible for completing and verifying accuracy of sales report.
- Report current day, last year and last week sale figures to Regional VP daily.
- Prepares daily reports to distribute to Partners .
- Responsible for Dunbar orders.
- Verify that the safe has been counted and balanced at the beginning and end of day.
- Preparing daily deposit log and communicating with corporate.
- Responsible for counting and balancing cigarettes twice a day.
- Pulling cigarette orders daily. Responsible for receiving cigarettes from Warehouse. Relay cigarette inventory needs to Warehouse every Wednesday and Sunday.
- Preparing cashier over and shortage report and imputing information into POS back office system.
- Escort all Managers when delivering cash bags to location and returning cash bags to Cash room.
- Responsible for preparing weekly reports for corporate.
- Responsible for all supply orders for Cash office.
- Complete weekly cash office schedule.
- Assist cash office Associates with balancing.
- Verify cash officer’s cashier sheets that are over or under $20.00.
- Completion of daily counts for cigarettes, water, phone cards, watches and sunglasses/readers.
- Responsible for daily perpetual.
- Daily spot checks of all locations in airport.
- Management of daily Void Book.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Knowledge in counting large volumes of cash.
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule.
- Skill in organization and computer.
- Excellent communication skills.
Education and Experience
- Essential: A minimum of 5 years experience in management, banking and or cash handling, preferably in a position dealing with large amounts of money.
- Desirable: Associates Degree
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.