The HRIS Analyst will act as a liaison to other Human Resource teams, the Information Technology Department, Payroll Department and other business units to ensure that systems provide the means for and enable processes to effectively gather, maintain, and utilize HR-related information.
This individual will drive the successful delivery of accurate human capital metrics for the business and ensure data integrity for all HR systems. The HRIS Analyst will also be responsible for documenting system processes and procedures and assist in the training of end-users. The qualified candidate will report to the Director of HR Systems.
- Analyzes HR processes and makes recommendations for improvements via the use of technology.
- Perform system maintenance and testing of system enhancements for our HCM Solutions.
- Troubleshoot and offer technical assistance in support of Payroll, Human Resources, IT and various business units.
- Maintains data integrity in HR systems by conducting routine audits and analyzing data
- Documents and maintains accurate and thorough HRIS end-user processes and procedures
- Acts as HRIS Security Administrator including managing user system access.
- Updates system fields and tables associated with business change and operations.
- Performs all other duties as may be required by the needs of the business.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, HR or related field.
- Strong HCM System knowledge is a must.
- A minimum of 3 years’ related experience in Human Resources is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision and as a member of the HRIS team.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills with the proven ability to take initiative to complete assignments and responsibilities on time.
- Proficiency in problem analysis, issue resolution, planning and time management.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment.
- Strong MS Office skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must possess Kronos WFC 7 Implementation and Administrator experience.
- Must possess Success Factors Administrator experience. Implementation of Success Factors Modules a plus.
- Working knowledge of ADP EV5 and Ceridian a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookup and other advanced Excel functions and formulas).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality information, professional demeanor under pressure and effectively work with employees at all levels.
- Working knowledge of Employee and Manager Self Service.