GROW With US!
Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by greeting customers at store entrance.
Job Description and Duties:
- Greeters meet customers at store entrances with cart selection and offer coupons, or simply welcome people to the store.
- Greeter will be given tools to welcome customers such as liquor tasting, chocolate tasting or a sample of a new fragrance. May direct customers to specific areas of the store or note a return a customer brings back.
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility.
- Inform management of any out of stock situations.
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and displays.
- Perform related work as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- High degree of interpersonal skills.
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time.
Education and Experience:
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Prior or retail experience preferred.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!