In charge of the general management and the commercial activities of the stores in an airport or transportation terminal with less than $20 Million and accountable for the retail standards within the location to maximize profitable sales and manage local relationships.
- Participate in determining the correct sales strategy for the stores.
- Define all commercial criteria to be applied for the stores (Lay out, Pricing, Promotions, Category selection…) in coordination with Merchandising, Sales & Marketing departments.
- Ensure that decisions and recommendations from Hudson Regional Vice President are applied in stores.
- Ensure that stores operate in accordance with legal rules and technical specifications.
- Ensure that all staff and material are present in accordance with the business needs.
- Analyze sales trends and analyze figures to prepare weekly and monthly activity reports.
- Guarantee a fully merchandise organization and delivery of stores.
- Implement all necessary actions to ensure that budget goals are met.
- Ensure the coordination with the airport authorities and other authorities.
- Other responsibilities or duties or required.
- Ensure that there is a positive and good work ethos in all shops. Identify and implement necessary training within the stores.
- Develops and maintains a positive and responsive relationship with landlord. Works closely with Business Development team on local initiative.
- Analyze monthly KIP’s, income statement and balance sheet.
- Participate in the determination of the budgeting process.
- Promote Hudson/Dufry as a brand inside shops and ensure that a high standard of customer service is implemented.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Strong leadership qualities and organizational skills.
- Good analytical business thought processes and problem-solving skills.
- Able to coordinate multiple tasks and projects.
- Good time management skills and attention to detail.
- Effective interpersonal skills with customers, subordinates, peers, landlords, suppliers, and superiors.
- Flexible to work periodic long and/or irregular hours, weekends, and holidays.
We acknowledge receipt of your resume/application for a position at the Hudson Group / Dufry and sincerely appreciate your interest in our company.
We will screen all applicants and select candidates whose qualifications seem to meet our needs. We will carefully consider your application during the initial screening and will contact you if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process.
Hudson Group / Dufry provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants.
Hudson Group / Dufry is a drug free workplace and applicants are subject to drug screenings in compliance with local statutes.
Where permitted or required by law, applicants are subject to local, state and federal criminal background checks and background checks conducted by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).