GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Due to changes within the organization, the finance department has taken on more responsibility and that trend looks to continue as we become accountable to different stakeholders. The analyst’s main role is to support the FP&A manager with this increasing workload and help build the infrastructure for a robust FP&A team.
- Support monthly and quarterly close processes through variance analysis and standardized reporting packages.
- Risk and Opportunities Management – create and manage the necessary tools to identify risks and opportunities vs. budget and communicate early and effectively to management.
- Partner with department heads to develop and streamline the annual budget process.
- Support our regional vice presidents in the field by investigating any incongruities in their P&L’s.
- Deep dive significant variances by coordinating with relevant departments.
- Act as liaison between finance and the various HQ departments.
- Identify any inconsistencies in financials and implement robust controls to mitigate the risk going forward.
- Support finance throughout both corporate and external audit processes and look for efficiencies within said processes.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Advanced user of Microsoft excel e.g. pivot tables, vlookup, sumifs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented with a commitment to quality and accuracy.
- Ideal candidate needs to be flexible, adaptable and confident in dealing with persons at all levels of the company.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Four year degree (B.A., B.S.) in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Experience with:
- Great Plains/Microsoft Dynamics
- Management Reporter
- SAP FICO
- SAP Business Warehouse
- Excel Advanced user
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.