Manage the day-to-day activities in support of the strategic planning initiatives to ensure a productive and profitable operation, while helping to promote an overall corporate image of excellence through a strong work ethic, leadership by example, and the consistent delivery of excellent customer service and store visual presentation throughout the operation.
- Set effective and attainable goals to maximize sales and improve product margin.
- Develop quality staff at all levels. Provides input to location succession planning.
- Provides leadership, effective management and training for staff.
- Ensures full adherence to all store standards while imposing company policies and procedures.
- Implements and enforces inventory control, no stock outs and best pricing.
- Ensures over-all floor coaching and supervision is delivered consistently to ensure excellent customer service.
- Performs daily/ weekly operational audits.
- Ensures adherence to all promotional programs and reports deficiencies in compliance to the General Manager.
- Demonstrates excellent product knowledge and visual merchandising skills
- Performs daily inspections in each store to ensure company standards in visual presentation, stock replenishment and housekeeping are maintained.
- Consistent ordering of goods, coffee, supplies and store products.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Leadership qualities and demonstrated organizational skills.
- Excellent time-management skills and problem solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Ability to multi-task.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; Associates degree or above preferred
- Two years of previous retail management experience. Cafe management experience is preferred.