GROW With US!
Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Responsibilities and Key Activities
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Bag, box, wrap, or gift-wrap merchandise, and prepare packages for shipment.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Greet customers entering establishments.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately.
- Carry-out service at the completion of transactions to appropriate gate.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Request information or assistance using paging systems.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Sort, count, and wrap currency and coins.
- Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Available to work weekends.
- Reliable and responsible.
- Good command of English
- Previous retail experience of 1-2 years.
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!