Responsible for managing all stores operations including the store team in order to achieve financial and branding objectives. Consistent with the short and long term interests of the company, its employees and its customers, and ensuring the highest level of customer service possible.
- Responsible for managing the shops in the Terminal within an operation, consistent with the short and long term interests of the company, its employees and its customers, and ensuring the highest level of customer service possible.
- Ensure that daily sales are being tracked by the Shift Leader’s and Sales Associates.
- Analyze if any issue in the Terminal / Shop might be affecting the daily sales, and take corrective actions if needed.
- Review Sales of last week / month by shop, category and brand, compared to the previous month, year and budget. Analyze if any issue in the Terminal / Shop might be affecting the weekly sales, and take corrective actions if needed.
- Review that all Company Policies have been communicated to the staff, and that the
- Shift Leader’s have been trained to apply them in the Terminal / Shop.
- Organize and lead the Weekly Meeting with all the Shift Supervisors, including all the relevant events of the week (sales, promotions, categories, brands, HR, etc.)
- Review the weekly list of replenishment and coordinate with the Stock Manager actions to minimize the risk of OOS and expired items situations.
- Coordinate with Marketing the implementation of all the POS materials.
- Review the Store’s progress on a monthly basis with the Airport General Manager.
- Ensure that the store is in compliance with all Airport, State and Federal employment laws
- Review the Cycle Counting plan, and ensure that the staff and the area to be counted are ready for the Cycle Counting.
- Review the Full Inventory plan defined by the ARM, and ensure that the staff and the areas to be counted are ready for the Counting.
- Accountable for identifying and ensuring proper training for staff is being implemented in conjunction with HR.
- Together with HR, hire people who are passionate about our products and philosophy and maintain employee attitude and morale by recognizing outstanding performance and service and by motivating and developing staff
- Accountable for ensuring the achievements of sales, stock and targets.
- Ensure that goals will be met through appropriate planning and organization of staff,
- inventory, and expenses and making staff aware of sales goals
- Promote Dufry as a brand inside shops and ensure that a high standard of customer service is implemented
Skills, Knowledge and Ability
- Duty free/retail experience with at least 5 years at management level / Supervisory role. Knowledge of the Group procedures
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to build effective teams and motivate employees
- Knowledge of effective merchandise presentation standards
- Understanding of Travel Retail concepts
- Good problem solving skills
- Fluent English
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!