GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
- Sharp attention to detail
- Organized, thoughtful approach to prioritizing work and completing tasks
- Strong work ethic
- Equal willingness to learn and to teach
- Innate curiosity and passion for technology
- Analytical approach with the ability to think creatively
- High degree of initiative
- Customer service mindset
- Superior listening and creative problem resolution skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Support a strong online company voice through social media
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- 2+ years proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing manager
- Lives and breathes social media and digital technologies
- Digital/social skills include some combination of SEO/SEM, Email, Websites/blogs, Paid/organic Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc., marketing automation, web analytics.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software a plus
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- 3+ years excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BSc degree in, Digital media or relevant field
- Knowledge of Wordpress / Drupal theming or other CMS / Blogging platforms is a plus – I think this should be good to know.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.