GROW With US!
Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
The ideal Baker/Finisher has expertise in the baking business and possibly experience in a Dunkin’ Donuts Kitchen. He/She must be punctual, attentive to detail, and highly reliable. We are interested in Baker/Finishers who thrive in a well–managed and process–oriented environment. The Baker/Finisher strives to maintain a consistently high level of product quality, an exceptionally clean work environment, and optimum output with minimum waste. He/She must be able to multi–task, adhere to product recipes/specifications, and have a strong work ethic, and demonstrate a commitment to company product, service, and food safety standards.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance at all times
- Consistently bake and finish product according to standards/specifications
- Prepare and present bakery products and merchandise in an attractive fashion in order to promote sales
- Promote food safety on a 100% basis by following personal hygiene directives
The ideal Baker/Finisher is motivated by making our customers happy. He/She understands that the customers’ experience drives repeat business. If you believe that your skills and experience align with our requirements, then we welcome you to continue this application process.
Night Shift: 6:00 PM - 2 AM
Day Shift: 6:00 AM - 2 PM
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!