Due to the business growth, finance department is looking to expand the Accounting and Receivable Team. The candidate who will serve as a strong Senior Accounting Manager/Director handling the non-merchandize income in the Finance organization. He/she must have proven knowledge and experiences in accounting and financial controls, managing billing and familiar with IFRS is a plus. The primary purpose of this role will be to support the VP Financial Accounting with the month end close of Advertising Income, Rebates and AR Accounts; manage the AR Billing and Collection Team for all business sectors (Duty Paid and Duty Free segments).
- Lead the AR Team during month end closing, review all accruals, oversee and reconcile the AR Ledgers to General Ledgers according to IFRS standards and company accounting policies.
- Oversee and manage day-to-day billing to various customers.
- Implement and maintain the standard operating procedures (SOP); support and involve in change management to improve efficiency. To ensure the AR Department is SOX compliance.
- Prepare and maintain database or reports to track the billing and collections.
- Conduct accounts research and analysis
- Send statement to outstanding affiliated business partners and customers; interact with global finance, customers and Operation Teams to resolve outstanding issues including reconciling chargebacks.
- Streamline treasury and automated payment batches, cash collection solutions.
- Support special and ad hoc projects as requested by finance leadership team.
- Supervise, coach and develop the AR team on day-to-day works
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Ability to work well under pressure and by deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated effective techniques and approaches on process solutions
- Self-motivated, take ownership of work and possess a strong work ethic
Education and Experiences
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance,
- Familiar with IFRS and SOX compliance control
- 5+ years relevant experiences; experience to deal with accrual and reconciliation of the billing a must.
- Proven background in finance improvement, processes or systems
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- Knowledge of SAP R2 or above, Great Plain is highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience in retail industry a plus
- MS Access advantage but not required.
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.