GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
We are looking for a Sales Audit Analyst who will be responsible for the analysis and reporting activities that support the Company’s Sales Audit processes. This includes ensuring all sales data is properly reported in the Company’s ledger; retail store deposit accounts are accurate.
- Upload daily bank transactions into SAP – includes analysis and resolution of bank charges
- Investigate store payment type variance over or under specific threshold.
- Clear sales transactions against bank deposit in SAP according to their Payment types on a timely basis and must meet month-end and year-end deadlines.
- Prepare and distribute payment type variance report to operation management and loss prevention
- Reconcile cash in transit and credit card receivable accounts on a monthly basis.
- Assist on sales audit by providing required paper works to auditor;
- Reconciliation of point of sale transactions to the general ledger and other systems for the US and Canada operations and investigating/correcting any errors.
- Prepare ad hoc reports if required
- Handle all retrievals/chargebacks from our Visa/MasterCard and American Express processors.
- Receive and package sales and tender reports from all of retail stores.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Strong SAP knowledge (clearing accounts) is a must.
- Computer/word processing skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel);
- Strong Analytical and communication skills;
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects without compromising quality
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Finance/Accounting Discipline.
- Minimum two years of experience in Sales Audit/Accounting/Internal Audit/Retail Point-of-Sale Experience preferred.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.