GROW With US!
Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
- Provides support to HR Executives as needed:
- Work closely with 3rd party vendors to solve issues and respond to inquiries
- Develops, analyzes and distributes HR reports as required
- Manage the company’s relocation assistance program
- Develops Organizational Charts when requested
- Responds to unemployment claims and hearings
- Track attendance for the department: assists in scheduling and maintaining timeliness
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, such as absences, vacations and time card punches
- Serve as a point of contact for all HR and related invoices
- Set up and troubleshoot security badging for new and temporary employees
- Assist with special projects and ad hoc assignments
- Proficient using complete Microsoft Office Suite (Word, advanced Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and PC skills.
- Analytical skills with the ability to exercise sound judgment and work under minimum direct supervision
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and problem resolution
- Strong customer service, communication, organization and interpersonal skills: high-visibility to all levels of the organization
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and verbally throughout all levels of the organization
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities and to use time efficiently
- Must be accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, responsive to guidance and must be able to adjust performance through management feedback
- An ability to interact with a variety of personalities and work-styles and to have a creative and problem-solving voice in the organization
- A sense of humor and strong desire to work as part of a multi-tasking team of professionals
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!