GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. We offer great career opportunities for individuals who will provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by assisting in the daily operation of the stores.
- Collect checks from the mailroom and open mail daily
- Prepare checks for deposit
- Maintain cash receipts log
- Lead end to end collection process for all entities; collaboratively develop process for e-mails, phone calls, etc. based on age of invoice; maintain log of customer follow up notes
- Maintain up to date customer information for contact info, invoicing, credit cards on file, etc.
- Assist with invoicing to alleviate backlogs; tally meal voucher receipts to expedite invoicing
- Assist with check processing research (e.g. multiple invoices on one check, multiple entities, etc.); process GL entries to transfer receipts to correct accounts
- Provide samples for audit requests
- Ensure invoices are closed timely in AR subsidiary ledger
- Prepare account analyses
- Ensure compliance with SOX controls
- Assist with ad hoc projects as necessary
- Follow department procedures and instructions to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Must be detail-oriented and well organized.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Essential: Strong Microsoft Office experience – Excel, Word, Outlook; 1 to 2 years Accounts Receivable experience
- Desired: Experience with Great Plains and/or SAP General Ledger
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.