GROW With US
Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Primary role is to ensure that meal vouchers and register receipts are received from the stores and are copied timely to support the billing.
- Maintain a checklist of envelopes received by location to ensure all media is received
- Prepare meal vouchers for copying; remove staples from the receipt(s) attached to the voucher
- Make a copy of each voucher together with the respective receipt(s)
- After copying, re-staple receipts to the respective meal voucher
- Organize the vouchers by airline so that the AR Coordinator can tally the vouchers for invoicing
- File the copies in an organized manner so that the documents can be retrieved easily, if necessary
- Assist with record retention and purging
- Assist with the follow up on collection for outstanding invoices
- Assist the AR department with ad hoc projects
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Follow department procedures and instructions to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Work under immediate supervision; be able to stand for long periods of time on a daily basis.
- Must be detail-oriented and well organized.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!