GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. We offer great career opportunities for individuals who will provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by assisting in the daily operation of the stores.
Supervises activities in the accounts payable function. Ensures timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers and maintains accurate records and control reports. Responsible for preparing accounts payable register and related reports.
Here is what you will do:
- Daily supervision of Accounts Payable Clerks to ensure that all company policies are followed and the AP tasks are completed.
- Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: Timely download and payments of accounts, ensuring returned/refund checks are processed weekly, reviewing and correcting invoices, and overseeing checks from printing to mailing with sensitivity to any special instructions.
- Handling all calls and emails regarding accelerated vendor discrepancies.
- Responding promptly to reconcile field and vendor inquiries regarding disbursements or holds.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Accounts Payable.
- Establish work standards; assign work to team members and review for accuracy.
- Review and approve all vendor invoices/payments and employee expense reimbursements.
- Consistently offer and implement workflow improvements to enhance the efficiency of the department and reduce operating costs.
- Process the entry of all inter-company invoices in SAP.
- Monthly clearing and reconciliation of the GRIR.
- Responsible for Month End Reconciliations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Enforce and comply with the documented Internal Controls surrounding assigned accounts payable processes.
- Project management experience – implementation of new systems/upgrades
This is what you will need to have:
- Must have strong management, communication and computer skills.
- The ideal candidate will be proficiency in SAP, Excel, Word and preferably work experiences with Great Plains.
- Must be detail-oriented, proactive, customer-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast paced team-oriented environment.
- Project management experience (implementation of new systems /upgrades)
The ideal candidate will have a 2 or 4-year degree in Finance or Accounting coupled with 3-5 years Accounts Payable and supervisory experiences.
SAP experience is a must.
We will screen all applicants and select candidates whose qualifications seem to meet our needs. We will carefully consider your application during the initial screening and will contact you if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process.
Hudson Group / Dufry provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants.