GROW With US
Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
This position is responsible for handling all accounts payable functions, including invoice entry, freight payables, vendor reconciliation, resolving account discrepancies, ensuring extraordinary customer service internally and externally, and other duties as required.
- Date stamps all incoming mail for A/P, ensures appropriately approved, and distributes accordingly.
- Daily communication with vendors (internal & external) as needed to research and resolve discrepancies regarding payment of accounts.
- Reviews purchase orders and/or other related documentation for completion and compliance with accounts payable policies, procedures, and contractual requirements.
- Posting of all invoices for their assigned location(s) and vendor statements and general ledger reconciliation.
- Adherence to accuracy of data entry, quality of coding, providing detailed information where applicable.
- Communicates with Warehouse personnel to ensure compliance of documents (if applicable).
- Corresponds with vendors (internal & external) as needed to resolve discrepancies regarding payment of accounts.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Follows-up and resolves outstanding accounts payable issues as they arise.
- Provides backup to other positions in A/P when required.
- Performs month-end duties and meet other accounting calendar deadlines on a monthly basis.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Provide exceptional customer service and solutions.
- Excellent time management and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and problem resolution.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be detailed, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal/external customers.
- Must have at least two years of related accounts payable and account analysis experience.
- Some college a plus or equivalent work experience necessary.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Excel and Word). Knowledge of accounting software.
- SAP knowledge
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!